Twitter Updates

Shopping?

Friday, November 27, 2009

I had a bride come to my studio to talk about her spring wedding. She brought her beautiful three year old daughter, who was an absolute joy to be around. To keep her occupied, she drew a picture, which she gave to me to keep when they left. You'll find it hanging in my studio....


Who's going shopping today? I might do a bit of online shopping, but my goal on black Friday is to never leave my house. We might hunker down with some good books and a stack of magazines, along with a fridge full of leftovers...why leave at all?


Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love when you put me on your blog! Your other pictures are great too! Love Isaac!(Can#?)

Gail Elliott said...

I look at your blog at least once a week. What a pleasant surprise to see Xari's picture on your site. She was so amazed!

Denise Mabilog said...

Hi Gail: It's still hanging in my studio!