Twitter Updates

Cans for Comments//Happy Thanksgiving

Thursday, November 26, 2009

I LOVE fall and I'm usually sad to see it to. If you look closely, however, you can still find hints of it here and there....Thanksgiving, for me, is the end of the fall and the beginning of winter!


Due to the success of last year's program, I'm going to reinstate my "Cans for Comments" program here on the blog. Leave a comment between Thanksgiving day and Christmas Day and I'll take a can, for every comment I receive, to a local food bank. Last year I took about 50 cans, if I remember correctly, so let's make it even bigger this year! People are still hungry and are in need of food. This is an easy way that we all can help.


Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Keri said...

D-
I am so happy to hear that you are doing your can drive again. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

You're on! (does that count as a comment?) If not - nice shot of the colors on the tree. Tina

Anonymous said...

My future bride thinks the picture on the left looks like rose petals from far away.