Twitter Updates

Tomasello Winery, Hammonton NJ, Wedding

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Dear Michelle and Jason: Thank you so much for choosing me as your wedding photographer. I loved your day and I love working with the two of you! I wish you every happiness as you build your lives together and I hope you are having fun on your cruise.

xoxo Denise

PS: See you for your Trash the Dress session this winter!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Look at Michelle's face here and see how perfectly happy she was!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Technically we were trespassing on the neighbor's property, this is right next door to Tomasello Winery, but I could not resist it when I saw it!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Still Trespassing, but in this case the owner pointed this pump out to us. I LOVE THIS!!


Photobucket


What a simple and elegant cake.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Every couple seems to have a blurry shot that I end up loving. This is the blurry shot that I love from this wedding:


Photobucket


Michelle's cheeks are rosy from tearing up the dance floor!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Mary (Mom) said...

The wedding day was like a fairy tale come true and you genuinely captured the magic of every moment! Thanks Denise for being there for this wonderful chapter of Michelle and Jason's life.

Denise Mabilog said...

Thanks Mary! It was a beautiful day!

ROBERTA said...

DENISE, YOU CAPTURED THE BEAUTY OF THE TWO OF THEM TO PERFECTION. THEY TRUELY ARE A BREATH TAKING COUPLE!!!