Twitter Updates

Me!

Thursday, January 08, 2009




 I'm a wedding and portrait photographer based in South Jersey, and I travel throughout the tri-state area (PA, NJ and DE) shooting weddings and portraits. I know a lot of photographers say this, but it's true--I've been in love since I picked up my first camera (and that was a long time ago). I've had a camera in my hands since I went on a field trip, in first grade, to Crystal Cave!  I can remember the whole experience;  not the cave part, but the parts that involved taking my first pictures and seeing the prints when they came back from the lab!  


When my son was born 10 years ago I bought my first digital camera and haven't looked back since.  My business has allowed me to meet so many wonderful people, people I still call friends to this day, and I consider myself truly blessed to be doing the thing that I love the most.

I currently run my business out of my studio at 19 S. Main Street, Mullica Hill, NJ (my little building is in front of a lime green barn which houses the Mullica Hill Floral Company), but prefer to shoot in natural light on location.  When necessary, however, I do bring out my portable studio lights and flash. I tend to like fun, funky backgrounds like abandoned farms and living in South Jersey there's no end to the great places we can find to shoot.  For portraits, including families, seniors, children and engagement sessions, we talk before your session so I can get to know you and understand what type of look you are going for and we come up with a location together. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Denise

1 comments:

Jody said...

Denise! Is that photo of you in front of a carwash the one in Pitman?

It looks sooo familiar to me =)