Twitter Updates

A New Year!

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Hello! I've been very lazy lately, and haven't been taking any pictures;  consequently, I have nothing to post.  I have been busy working behind the scenes.  I have a surprise coming with my blog--a whole new design. I'm working with super talented Madeline Miller who is redesigning my blog. I can't wait to unvail that. I'm also working with my graphic designer to redo all my wedding pricelists.  I don't know, I think a zillion brides got engaged over the holiday (and in the fall) because I'm getting a ton of inquiries about weddings for this year.  I've actually had the pleasure of meeting a bunch of couples who are planning some amazing weddings which I'd love to shoot. 


May is looking up to be fully booked as I have a lot of shoots scheduled already!  The couples that I have booked for weddings are choosing May for their engagement shoots, and on about 3 of them we're going into Philadelphia for the shoots.  That should be fun. April is usually fine, too, so if you want a shoot, don't let April's bad rep for rain scare you.  

Finally, later this month I have a shoot scheduled with Syd, the lead singer in the Love Jones Band.  It'll be cold, but I'm very excited since I'll be trying out some new lighting techniques.  I might ask for a few more volunteers as I work on my off-camera lighting.  If you are interested in driving to Swedesboro on a sunday afternoon in Jan or Feb, let me know! 

Oh, and just one more thing, we, as a family, are looking for a nice little trip on Ethan's spring break. If anyone has any ideas, let me know.  It'll only be the equivalent of a long weekend, so we can't really do anything too far...but I'm just stuck on what to do!

Happy Tuesday,
Denise


1 comments:

Meghan said...

That's great to hear that you're making business, Denise! Good luck. :-D