Twitter Updates

Kitchen Before and After

Saturday, November 28, 2009

I gave Norman an assignment....to put up a tile backsplash before Thanksgiving. He made it, barely. Here are the shots from the weekend before Thanksgiving:


Photobucket


Notice this "tin thing" that Norman slapped on the wall one day to protect our paint from grease splatters. I hated that thing from the minute he put it up, over a year ago, until the day he ripped it off the wall. Here it is:


Photobucket


And here are the shots from early Thanksgiving morning. Much improved, I'd say, and, in fact, I love it! The tiles, which you can't see too well, are glass teal subway tiles with a little slate line running about 1/3 up. If I took the shot in the light, you'd see how the glass tiles shine and are really the perfect color. Yes, I picked them out!



Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comments:

Angela said...

Love your kitchen!!