Twitter Updates

Michelle and Jason's Wedding Day

Saturday, November 21, 2009

"When I get married, I want to be very married."

--Audrey Hepburn


Here's to a glorious wedding day today for Michelle and Jason. Let me tell you the story of how I booked their wedding. Last December, they invited into their home so I could show them my samples and talk about their day. I didn't have my studio yet, so I was meeting people in their homes or at a local Starbuck's. I said to them as I was leaving: "Well, if you'd like to book with me..." and Michelle cut me off by saying: "Oh, we're going to book with you, there's no question about that.." Easy. Like Michelle and Jason. They've been an absolute dream to work with, and they couldn't be nicer if they wanted to be.


I know today is going to be amazing and I can't wait to see them. I was up early, I was so excited. The sun will be shining, I rented a new lens to bring along, and I know that Michelle is going to be one stunning bride. I'll post images maybe Monday to Wednesday of this week if you'd like to check back.


Jason's face, below, tells the whole story in one look.


Photobucket

0 comments: