Twitter Updates

Mullica Hill Skincare

Friday, October 30, 2009

I was excited to get a call from Lori, the office manager of Mullica Hill Skincare, as I've photographed the physicians before, and I have personal knowledge of some of the services they offer. First, I'd like to introduce their new office located at 201 Bridgeton Pike in Mullica Hill. They bought a house and completely revamped it! It looks amazing.


Here's the front:


Photobucket


And the back, which now has a pond and beautiful landscaping!


Photobucket


The interior is just beautiful. I heard that one of the docs did the design; all I have to say is that I need to hire her to do my next studio!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Lots of great details:


Photobucket


The staff, starting with Lori, who called me in to do the shoot:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Now for the three physicians:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


And my favorite...I adore the black and white:


Photobucket


Let me say that Mullica Hill Skincare is way more than skin treatments and hair removal. They are also a family practice. In fact, I saw people of all ages coming in and out while I was there. The shots of the interior, above, feature the second story of the building which houses the skincare, while the downstairs houses the family practice. Either way, you couldn't meet a nicer staff!

0 comments: