Twitter Updates

Angela and Joe, Part 2

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Angela and Joe really are as happy as they look in the pictures. It's amazing, but you can tell when a couple is perfect for each other. Angela turned towards Joe, each time we found a new location, and she wanted to stay there, facing him, in his arms. I had to tell her to look at me once in a while. If you think about it, being as perfectly happy as they are together, it makes sense. This one was easy...they are, in a word: HAPPY.


I'm looking forward to the wedding in July! I don't want to give any secrets away, but I heard some colors and flower choices mentioned that makes me HAPPY!


Notice Skip and Joe in front of "Skip's Chocolates"!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments: