Twitter Updates

Nicole and Andrew

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Nicole lives in South Jersey and Andrew lives in London, which is where they met years ago. They've managed the hardships of a long distance relationship with style and they're now getting married in July! We met this week at Rittenhouse Square, in Philadelphia, and walked around the city getting to know one another a bit.


Here's my story. As I was walking through the park to get to our meeting place, I notice a couple sitting on a bench. There were about 100 pigeons in front of them on the sidewalk and grass. She had her head on his shoulder. I thought, "What a lovely couple." I didn't recognize either person sitting there. As I passed by their bench, the birds took off over their heads and I turned to look and saw what would have made the most amazing picture. I thought to myself, "Too bad that's not Nicole and Andrew." Well, of course it turned out to be them and I missed what would have been a perfect shot.


Here are some other great shots that I did manage to capture...more tomorrow.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


PS: Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic on the bench! They are such a cute couple. JV

Keri said...

Just curious... where will they live once they are married?