Twitter Updates

Jennie and Cristian Engaged! Part 1

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Jennie and Cristian live in Maryland so I never met them before this past weekend when I traveled to Villanova to shoot their engagement session. I have to admit that I was a little nervous when first meeting Jennie and Cristian, but that soon disappeared. They are super nice and we had a blast during the shoot. They were willing to do anything I asked them to do (always a plus) and they were very athletic. We took a lot of shots of them throwing a football and batting baseballs. Fun! So, here we go....

Don't know why, but I love this shot....

Photobucket


Photobucket


Here's the ring!

Photobucket


Here's our lovely bride-to-be! I love the combination of Jennie's blue shirt with the green of the tree.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Jennie's dad was coming home while we were out shooting! Here he is...

Photobucket


Photobucket


See, I told you they did anything I asked! Here's Cristian on top of a big rock!

Photobucket


Catch him!

Photobucket


Stop in tomorrow for part 2 of this post!

1 comments:

Jody said...

My fav one is of her by the fence with the fence gradually fading.

Then my second is the shoe photo. Terrific job Denise!