Twitter Updates

Jennie and Cristian, Part 2

Friday, July 03, 2009

I made a mistake. I told Jennie and Cristian that I always pick one word that sorta summarizes the couple and their relationship to me for my blog. Well, mentioning it made it bigger than I really meant it to be! Now, I feel I have this pressure on me to come up with the exact right word for them! What if they don't agree? What if they don't like the word I pick?

Get a grip, Denise! Jennie and Cristian were super sweet, fun and were full of laughter...in a word, they were, separate and together: Vibrant! Really, everything seemed brighter somehow when I was with them.

This may be my favorite shot of the entire session:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


We did a lot of walking when we were together. Here they are walking off into a very bright future!

Photobucket


Jennie and Cristian: Thank you so much for picking me to photograph your special day! I can't wait for October!

1 comments:

Jody said...

Ohh they look like a Fun couple! Sooo sweet. I bet they had a blast with you talking and snapping.

Looking forward to photo's of the wedding! =)