Twitter Updates

Happy July!

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Can you believe it's July already? I can't. I have no idea why time goes so fast (well, it must be because I'm getting older).

Anyway, I've been in my tiny studio for about two months now, and I have to say I still love it! Every bride that comes in to see me tells me how "cute' it is! I have to agree with that. I feel really at home there. The only issue I have is that there's no central air or heat so for now I have a portable air con that I bought from the old renter of the space. There's a plug missing from the bottom of the aircon, so the condensation drips onto the floor. I've tried using rubber plugs that I got from the hardware store, but they didn't work....so now I need to get a tray to let water drip into it. For now, there's no air, just an open door and hopefully a breeze... so far it hasn't been too hot, so I've been OK.

Here's a random shot of my A1 sign. This sign is my favorite thing about my space...

Photobucket


And some 'flowers' outside my studio...

Photobucket


Stop in tomorrow for shots from Jennie and Cristian's engagement session!

0 comments: