Twitter Updates

Giving

Thursday, December 18, 2008



Photographers across the United States were challenged by a Pennsylvania photographer, Kristen Kelp of Essential Photography, to step up and donate photography to those who are in need.  I am very excited to say that I decided to participate in this good thing!

You know someone.  You know someone who's experienced a tragedy, is struggling to stay afloat, is raising kids while holding down more than one job, or is volunteering selflessly despite extenuating personal circumstances.  You know someone who can't afford custom photography, but who would cherish it this holiday season.  You know someone who deserves a year-round reminder of their family's love, spirit and beauty.  

You know someone. I guarantee it.

I want to know who they are and I want to give them the chance to experience complimentary custom photography.  

I'll be giving away a complimentary session, a 10 page leather album and the high resolution digital negatives....a value worth over $1000.00.

All I need is the deserving person who would cherish these memories of their family. YOU have the opportunity to help me select the winner, and if I choose the person you nominate, you qualify for a $150.00 print credit.  

The Rules:

You can't nominate yourself and the person you nominate must sincerely be incapable of purchasing my services.  The nominee must reside somewhere in South Jersey, Delaware or Southeastern PA.  

Tell me why they deserve to win, send me your contact information and the best way to contact then.  All nominations must be emailed to ndmabilog@comcast.net by midnight, December 22nd and the winner will be announced on my blog on Christmas eve day! 

I can't wait to read your entries!  
xoxo
Denise  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! I'll check with Shawn to see if any of his students' families would be a good fit.