Twitter Updates

Hipstamatic!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

You may know that I love my iPhone. I value it as a point and shoot camera and when I'm somewhere that I'm waiting, for example, I take some pix with my camera to kill some time. I found a new site dedicated to iPhone photography, here's the link:


iphoneography.com


I also found a cool app called Hipstamatic. It takes very cool, retro, photos on the iPhone and then uploads them instantly to my photos on the iphone.


I'm going to try and use this app.. so here's what my morning looks like. I usually get up a about 4:30 (since that's what time Norman is up) and I can get a lot of work done in the early morning hours. Here's the view from where I sit:


Photobucket


One of the benefits of getting up early is the ability to get my time on the treadmill out of the way before 8am~ My view from the treadmill:


Photobucket


My dog, Cooper, sits nicely by my side waiting for me to finish:


Photobucket


Here's what I look at-- my studio. See the damask background. I always see an 'evil bunny' in the damask...wonder what that says about me?


Photobucket


I know these treadmill shots are blurry, but keep in mind I was moving while I was taking them!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool. And please - my iphone shots are blurry when I'm not moving! I'm going to check out the link. Tina