Twitter Updates

Hipstamatic, Part 2

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Until yesterday, I hadn't picked up my camera in weeks...I just couldn't. I was burnt out from how much shooting I did this past fall and I needed a little break. Now that I've found the Hipstamatic app for my iPhone, however, I'm back into taking pix...with my phone! Yesterday when E came home from school, I played around with the app a little more. Here you go:


Note: I had planned on doing some more 'best of' shots from 2009, but those will have to wait, clearly, until I'm sick of my new toy!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


This iPhone app is the closest to showing off my new glass kitchen tiles. At least in this shot you can see where the light hits the glass. You can also see that I was wearing orange:


Photobucket

0 comments: