Twitter Updates

Happy New Year!

Friday, January 01, 2010

This post comes with my best wishes for a happy and healthy 2010 for everyone!


To explain these shots, we take down our tree every New Year's Day, so that's what we'll be doing today. I personally also like to clean so I can start the new year with everything in order. I have no shoots until January 24th, so I'm here, in the office, getting caught up on two albums....one I worked all day on yesterday and it's shaping up nicely, I think! I should finish these albums within the next week or so. IF you are a bride and you haven't gotten me your choices for your album (or guest sign in book) remember that January and February are two great months for me to catch up on your order!! Don't wait until March when I'll be traveling much of the month!


Photobucket


Photobucket


And finally, may the magic and wonder of the holidays stay with us all year. Here's my favorite shot of Ethan taken on Christmas morning. Note that he wears shorts and Tshirt all winter long (and my house isn't that warm :)


Photobucket

0 comments: