Twitter Updates

Nicole and Mike Part II

Thursday, December 03, 2009

I'm going to tell a little story about the evening I first met Mike and Nicole. They came to my studio in Mullica Hill and we were chatting when Mike suddenly said something like: "Nicole is so beautiful, isn't she." It wasn't a question, but a statement, and I was struck by the emotion on his face. You see, he loves Nicole with his entire heart and soul; she loves him right back the same way. I could tell that from having been in their presence for about 1/2 hour on that evening, and after spending another 2 hours with them last weekend, I'm even more convinced of it! In a word, their love is awesome (for awe-inspiring)...It's that big.


Photobucket


Our beautiful bride!


Photobucket


Our handsome groom!


Photobucket


It's right there..right on their faces for the whole world to see....


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Nicole, you are too cute!


Photobucket


Hey Guys, I can't wait for your wedding in 2010!


Stop in later this week to see Chrissy and Dave's engagement session!

0 comments: