Twitter Updates

Nicole and Mike are Engaged!

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Nicole, Mike and I met last Saturday in Merchantville NJ and we started at St. Peter's church. It is a big, glorious church and this happens to be where Mike proposed to Nicole.


Photobucket


Photobucket


This is the very spot!


Photobucket


And this:


Photobucket


I love this portrait of them!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I love this shot with the red tile and the mailboxes!


Photobucket


You had to be there, but I walked them all over the little town looking for the perfect snowflake! See the lamppost!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Stop in tomorrow for part 2!

4 comments:

Christina Petrilli said...

very nice pics!! I love the one in front of the church, the proposal spot;-) I'll be back tomorrow to see more!

Keri said...

Usually I am not a big fan of black and white photos... but I love this one! Nice job, D.

Anonymous said...

Amazing, Absolutely Beautiful! You both look fabulous!

Beth said...

Colie, you look perfect together...your happiness is so apparent in these pictures.