Twitter Updates

Chrissy and Dave are Engaged!

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Chrissy, Dave and I wanted to go to Washington's Crossing and that area on the Pennsylvania side, which is where they got engaged, for their engagement shoot, but everything was CLOSED, due to budget cuts, I think. Even the restaurant where they got engaged is now closed. Boo. We had to scramble to pick somewhere else, and what I came up with was the area surrounding my studio in Mullica Hill. Who knew there were some really great places to shoot literally in my back yard. Like this first shot...taken in the yard behind my studio!


Photobucket


This is the back of the barn where my neighbor Hilda and the Mullica Hill Floral Company lives for now (they are moving down the street in March, and this green barn will be up for rent):


Photobucket


The rest of these photos were taken a few businesses down. In the back, behind the some businesses on Main Street, is this beautiful YELLOW carriage house. I posted this shot, however, not because of the yellow building, but because of the look on Dave's face!


Photobucket


I LOVE the look on Chrissy's face...it's like she has a secret...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Caution Tape!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


And finally, here's our happy couple:


Photobucket


Stop in tomorrow, because for the second half of this post I'm going to show you something a bit different and I'm going to tell you a little story!

0 comments: