Twitter Updates

Michelle and Jason are Married! Part 1

Monday, November 23, 2009

As a wedding photographer, you never know what you're going to find when you arrive at your first location. For Michelle's wedding, she was getting ready at the Hammonton Inn in Hammonton, NJ, which was close to both the church and Tomasello vineyards where the reception was. When I arrived at the Inn, I thought to myself, "This isn't going to be easy!" No worries, as it all turned out good! I can usually find somewhere creative to shoot and this location was no exception!


You know I love shoes! Michelle's were no exception!


Photobucket


The flower girl was too too sweet!


Photobucket


Photobucket


A matron (left) and a maid of honor (right):


Photobucket


Photobucket


Our glowing bride arriving from her hair appointment:


Photobucket


"Bride"


Photobucket


Usually I show a picture of the bride getting dressed, but I'm just going to say that I almost thought Michelle's dress wasn't going to go on.....it was a little sticky at one point and everyone in the room breathed a sigh of relief once the dress was on. Here's one happy bride:


Photobucket


OK, so I said shooting at the Inn was going to be tough! Here's where I put the girls initially:


Photobucket


Then we moved to this, more pleasing location, on the side of the Inn. There was some garbage around, but Photoshop took care of that!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Michelle and her beautiful mother, Mary.


Photobucket


And, of course, our beautiful girls:


Photobucket


I usually but the bride in the street in front of her house. I don't know why I do it, it's just something I've done over the years. In a case like this, since I don't have a street, the parking lot will have to do. Those of you who know me, know, don't you, that I love this shot. Something about a bride in a parking lot makes me happy!


Photobucket


Finally, Michelle's engagement ring which was about to be joined with a wedding ring!


Photobucket


Stop in tomorrow and see Part 2. Jason was giddy with happiness at the prospect of getting married to Michelle!

3 comments:

christyhunt said...

Truly a marvelous day and so amazed by your work! Can not wait to see the rest...

Anonymous said...

please define "giddy"

Denise Mabilog said...

bubbling over with happiness...that's my definition of 'giddy'