Twitter Updates

Alexis and Vinnie, Part 2

Friday, November 13, 2009

I loved having this engagement shoot in Alloway at Alexis' home. It make it that much more personal. Alexis and Vinnie were relaxed from the beginning and I can tell they had fun! They are so cute together. They are each others best friends. They are fun and they live in the moment. They are together, in a word, easy...taking life as it comes--together!


Their wedding in February is going to be amazing...from the candlelight ceremony to the reception in Springfield!
Keep your fingers crossed for a bit of snow!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Vinnie is a volunteer fireman in case you were wondering...


Photobucket


I asked them to try and look serious for a shot or two, but it is harder than it looks. I love the look on their faces!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


When you get that one shot, you know it. Vinnie saw my face after I took this shot, and he knew, as I did, that this shot would be special. And it is.


Photobucket

0 comments: