Twitter Updates

Alexis and Vinnie, Alloway NJ

Thursday, November 12, 2009

I met Alexis and Vinnie a few months ago, at my studio, on a Friday evening. It was dark and my studio is hard to find when it's dark, so Alexis would keep calling me to see where I was located. I was looking out my windows to try and see if I could see her, and what I saw, outside in the dark, was two people walking towards each other, who came together and gave each other a big hug. Those two people were Alexis and Vinnie--they had parked at opposite ends of the street and walked to meet each other in the middle. A nice story, I think, to lead into some awesome shots! We met a Alexis' home in Alloway, NJ, on Sunday, and this is what we did:


Photobucket


Photobucket


The lake was beautiful:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Alexis has such a great sense of style. I loved all the bracelets she was wearing...those and that amazing ring make this shot sparkle!


Photobucket


Grace!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Our beautiful bride-to-be:


Photobucket


And here's Vinnie!


Photobucket


Stop in for more tomorrow!

0 comments: