Twitter Updates

Kristin and Brian, Part 2

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Here's the second part of Kristin and Brian's Engagement Session. In a word Kristin and Brian's relationship is moving (both literally and figuratively). They are both very active on the farm and with outside interests. They are also very sweet and loving together. Kristin and Brian: Thanks for welcoming me to the farm. I had a great time and I can't wait for your wedding!


Kristin's sweet horse...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


For Kristin:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Kristing was yelling something at the goat like: "You stink!"


Photobucket


What that did was bring lots more goats to see what the commotion was! Kristin wins the "I'll do anything for a great photo contest."


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I did take a bunch of film shots while I was with them, and those will be posted sometime in the coming weeks...once I get them back from the lab.

0 comments: