Twitter Updates

Kristin and Brian, Part 1

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

This was the very first image I took on Sunday. When they are out like this, that's a sign of a great things to come!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Here are their two cute and friendly dogs! There were lots of animals involved in this session and that's the amazing thing about a shoot on a farm...you never know what you'll find.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Beautiful ring surrounded by HAY!


Photobucket


I asked Kristin to look serious, she couldn't do it!


Photobucket


Our little assistant for the day. I couldn't have managed all my equipment without her!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Blurry, but I love it anyway.


Photobucket


Stop back tomrrow for the second half of this post.

0 comments: