Twitter Updates

Jennie and Cristian are Married! Part 2

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Photobucket


Photobucket


I love this shot with Jennie's mom, Allison, helping her with her earrings.


Photobucket


Here Jennie is surrounded by important women in her life: her mother, her grandmother, and her aunt.


Photobucket


I love this shot, and Jennie knows why! Ask her if you want to know!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


So beautiful!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Our groom waiting patiently for the ceremony to start!


Photobucket


Photobucket


And now waiting at the front of a spectacular church.


Photobucket


Walking down the isle with her dad, John:


Photobucket


And now coming back as Mrs. Lopez!


Photobucket


During every wedding, I end up with one favorite shot. I take a lot of shots, but the second I see it, I know it. Here's my favorite shot from this wedding. After Jennie and Cristian walked down the isle as man and wife, Jennie reached over, during a very private moment, and kissed Cristian on the cheek. When I saw what she was doing, I barely had time to get my camera up to my eye, but I did. It's blurry, but I still love it....


Photobucket


Stop back tomorrow for the reception shots!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Denise, these are WONDERFUL!!!!!!! Just fabulous, thank you SO much. I can't wait to see the rest. --Allison

Jennie said...

denise, they are so perfect!

Jennie said...

denise, they are so perfect!

Denise Mabilog said...

Jennie: I hope you guys are having a super time in OBX! Glad you like my post.