Twitter Updates

Jennie and Cristian are Married! Part 1

Monday, October 12, 2009

Jennie and Cristian had an amazing day on Saturday. From the weather to every single detail, it was perfect. I'll start a series of 3 posts with the detail shots! I wanted to get something up early, since I know Jennie will be looking at my blog from their honeymoon in the Outer Banks!


Photobucket


I think Allison, Jennie's mom, likes geraniums! This was a perfect spot for Jennie's shoes.


Photobucket


The Bridesmaid's flowers:


Photobucket


Jennie's flowers...oh, how I wish you could smell the gardenia!


Photobucket


The dress. When I saw it, I told Jennie that, of course, there was no other dress she could have chosen. It was perfect for her!


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comments:

Jennie said...

I owe you a much bigger and nicer thank you but you are right....here i am on my computer.....LOVING these pictures. THANK YOU!!!!!