Twitter Updates

Donna and Michael, Part 2

Friday, September 04, 2009

After walking for a bit, we came to a little farm which contained turkeys, peacocks, chickens, an old replica of a homestead, barns, and even goats! This was my favorite place to shoot and I think some of the best images of the day came from this location.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Now I know this shot is blurry. I love it anyway. In case you can't tell, it's Donna's ring nestled in a pine tree brach.

Photobucket


The real ring shot! The stone is heart-shaped and very, very sparkly!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Michael's face says it all.

Photobucket


Our handsome groom posing at the homestead.

Photobucket


My favorite shot of Donna. She looks so happy with the basket of apples adding some nice color to the shot!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Stop in tomorrow for the final post!

0 comments: