Twitter Updates

Latrice and Vince, Part II

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I had an opportunity to see what caring people Latrice and Vince are, and I got to watch them together for two hours. Together, in a word, they are ** steadfast ** in their love for each other and in their faith.

Well, they aren't Steven and Janelle, but I love this shot anyway!

Photobucket


They looked at me and seemed to hesitate when I asked them to walk into the branches of this pine. They did it and I think this series of shots turned out lovely:

Photobucket


Photobucket


I did believe that these shots, taken in the parking garage, would be fabulous in black and white.

Photobucket


We saw this tree with a base and then two main branches which were shaped like a tuning fork. I asked Vince to get up onto the tree and Latrice stepped right in to push him up. It was a nice location for portraits of Vince!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Finally, one of our last shots, taken with my tilt shift lens, that I love. This says to me: It's not the end... it's the beginning.

Photobucket


Visit Vince and Latrice's wedding site by clicking here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

D - LOVE the shot in the pine tree branches and the shot of Vince up in the tree!! Very cool and different - really sharp!! Tina

Denise Mabilog said...

Thanks T: It was easy with such super nice people and a beautiful (and empty) college campus!