Twitter Updates

Jamie and Michael: Engagement, Part II

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

They brought me a box of salt water taffy, and that was a great way to start off the session. It was like an ice-breaker. Jamie and I had never met prior to the day of their session-- she booked me for her wedding via email! I'm so glad we all got along and had fun. Jamie and Michael are, in a word ** SWEET** They are a super nice couple and we had fun chatting about their careers, wedding plans, and pizza delivery tipping! They are soo cute together; they were hugging and laughing and kissing the entire time, and I can't wait for their wedding next May!

Art? You decide!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Mike is a HUGE batman fan! I love this...

Photobucket


Mike's idea. I think we were trying to make it look like Mike is saving Jamie, but really it looks like he's the bad guy!

Photobucket


My favorite of the day, I think. After watching them for a few hours, this shot is captures how they are together.

Photobucket

1 comments:

jamie.rizzotte said...

we love everything soo much! it all looks so beautiful, and we can't wait to see whats in store for next may!