Twitter Updates

Health

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I've been given a lesson lately. What I've learned is that you have to take care of yourself! You have to exercise, watch your weight, eat the right foods, and you must be diligent about it all the time! If you don't you end up where I've been. Last fall, I was put on blood pressure meds for my high blood pressure. The meds also slowed my too fast heart rate down. Since then I've lost about 24 lbs and I've been exercising. Finally that work paid off, because the meds made my now normal heart rate too slow...hence the near fainting and lightheadedness I've been having. Now I'm off meds completely, but it may be that I need some type of blood pressure medication and my follow-up appointment late next week will tell us whether I do or not.

After dinner last night, Norman's fortune (he ate Chineese, I didn't) said this:

Photobucket


**If you can't read it is says: "There is no greater gift than good health. Cherish it always."
Amen.

0 comments: