Twitter Updates

Friday!

Friday, March 20, 2009

I am off today. I need to take care of a few things, but one thing I am doing, first thing, is going to the doctor to see why I almost fainted yesterday at work. Likely something to do with my blood pressure, which many of you know I have issues with. So, we'll see.

Aside from that, I am going to buy a new lens that I've been wanting for a loooooog time. It is super expensive, and I didn't have the money for it, until now (due to our amazing tax return this year). So, I'm headed into Philadelphia today, if all goes according to plan, to get my lens. It's big and I'll post a shot if I do end up purchasing it.

Here's my horoscope for today, and I was psyched to see it:

My Yahoo!


I am looking forward to a great day, and I hope you guys have a Happy Friday!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got an answer on your fainting issue. That happened to one of my students in my class this year. He has to eat saltines if he feels the slightest bit dizzy. Apparently, the salt helps.
K