Twitter Updates

The Big PINK Album!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Nicole and Shawn came over the other night to pick up their BIG PINK album! It is 12x12 and it is covered in the most amazing leather that is out there today in wedding albums. They've been raving about it, in fact, Shawn even took it into work to show everyone! People seemed to love the hot pink.

The next day, when I got home at 7:30pm, bone tired, I saw that I had received a flower delivery. What a nice surprise that was. The flowers, pictured below, were from Nicole and Shawn thanking me for the work I did for their wedding. The flowers were designed by Amy at Petals and Paints and they are truly stunning. Today is 3 days later, and they look even better now that the flowers are all opening.

It is me that should be thanking Nicole and Shawn. They made me feel like part of their family on their wedding day, I had an awesome time working with them, and I'm so happy that they love their album.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments: