Twitter Updates

Amanda and Jake

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Finally! Here are some shots from Sunday's session with Amanda and Jake. We started out at an old, abandoned farm. The weather was warm and lovely...spring was here....and we noticed the windows on the upper floor of the abandoned farm house were open to let in the air. The ground floor windows were boarded up, but I had the feeling the someone was in the farm house watching. We didn't venture on the expansive grounds too far in, but stayed towards the front of the property.

More shots tomorrow and Saturday, assuming I have time to edit. Shooting Amanda and Jake made me remember how special senior year of high school is. We chatted about how they met, what they've been up to this year, what their college plans are. They are both so happy and it was nice to be around that for a while!

Photobucket


This is the shot I've been waiting to take. I bought some white flowers from Petals and Paints because I've had this shot in my mind for a long time. Sadly, you can hardly see my 'prop' in this shot, but the flowers are there, and I know they are there (which is what is important). Amanda was a trooper holding a bunch of decaying flowers to humor me.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love that first pic of the two of them!!!!!! jv