Twitter Updates

It's Here!

Saturday, February 21, 2009






Welcome to my new and improved blog! I'm so excited that it's here. You'll notice that my new pictures, from another local photographer, also arrived yesterday, so the timing, as they say, couldn't be more perfect. You notice a few things: Across the top there are drop-down's one of which will allow you to search for topics which include albums, weddings, engagements, family, etc. I'm also going to add a twitter box at the top, so you can follow my micro-blogging. Finally, under "links" you can click to see my facebook page! Add me as a friend! Hope you like the new blog...let me know what you think by leaving a comment. My blog designer was Madeline Miller and you can find her site here: MadebyMadeline.  Thanks, Madeline, for a super blog design! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pics of you! so very glamorous....
Keri

Anonymous said...

I like the new look. The pictures of you are great, especially the one with the blue background. You look like you are up to something because of your sly grin. I like it!