Twitter Updates

Yesterday

Friday, January 16, 2009


My driver's side car window broke when it was down, so I drove part of the way to work, yesterday, with the window down. It was cold and snowing. I spent the morning at the dealers waiting to see if it could be repaired, and it can, just not yesterday...they had to order the part and that will be in next week.  They propped my window up, but left it down about one inch, so even driving that yesterday was cold.  I'll just have to drive with the heat blasting and park the car in the garage for the next week.


Life has a funny way of reminding us what is important and what things to let roll off of us.  Yesterday's events of the USAir flight landing on the Hudson River reminded me what is important, and the annoying stuff, like having your car window break on the coldest day of the year, really are just an inconvenience, and nothing more.  

The shot above is probably one of my favorite shots from 2008.  I love the black and white version especially.  TGIF. 

0 comments: