Twitter Updates

Some News....

Saturday, January 16, 2010

No pictures today, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be moving my blog! This blog is a free blog based on Blogger, and I had it customized about a year ago. I've loved, and have been very appreciative of my free blog, but now it's time to move on to bigger and better blogging. In a few weeks (hopefully) when you log onto this blog, you'll be redirected to my new blog's address. Look for that and make sure you bookmark my new blog for easy viewing every time you return.


Happy Saturday, Denise


PS: And can I just say that I'm super excited about the changes to come?

1 comments:

Jennie said...

I love following your blog and watching your career grow and grow and grow! Can't wait to see what is to come for you Denise! :)