Twitter Updates

2009 Favorite Engagement Shots

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I apologize in advance because I know I've left out some of my 2009 engagement couples (thinking of Melissa and Jennie specifically) but you'll see some of them covered when I post my best of weddings later this week....I only left them out because their images are on another hard drive and I was a little short on time.


On to my favorite engagement shots. Each session ends up with one shot that sums up the whole experience for me and I'm posting some of those shots here.


Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.

--Antoine de Saint-Exupery

This shot captures the energy of Michelle and Jason!


Photobucket


Jamie and Michael aren't that serious, so I love this shot.


Photobucket


Alexis' face is priceless as she looks at Vinnie


Photobucket


The goats, need I say more? Thanks to Kristin and Brian for being such good sports.


Photobucket


This shot, to me at least, perfectly captures Nicole and Mike.


Photobucket


Me using my off camera lighting in a dark field was a big hit for Chrissy and Dave!


Photobucket


Jessica looks too sweet while Jared gazes lovingly at her (as he should :)


Photobucket


I had a lot of shots that I loved from Meredith and Dan's shoot, but this is my fav:


Photobucket


Angela looks lovely here with Joe nibbling on her neck :)


Photobucket


Donna and Michael in love among the butterflies!


Photobucket


I'm so glad that Nicole and Andrew decided to stop for a moment and have some coffee:


Photobucket


Nicole and Dave look fierce, I just love this shot!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Caitlin said...

I quite like these. I stumbled upon your blog. I feel like these photographs really capture the couples.