Twitter Updates

My Dog Cooper

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Continuing on with 'Family Week", here's a member of my family--Cooper. Some of you may remember that it was about a year ago that Cooper was literally hunting the candy canes off my Christmas tree. One day I was working from home and the tree just fell over without warning. The ornaments went flying around the living room....a lot of them breaking. This was because Cooper had just been rooting around the tree.


When my mom came to visit at Thanksgiving she said something like: "Of course you won't put any candy canes on your tree this year." Well, I never listen...the canes are on the top half of the tree and so far Cooper has been staying away, but I'm watching him like a hawk.


He looks guilty, doesn't he?


Photobucket

0 comments: