Twitter Updates

Jessica and Jared Part 2

Thursday, December 10, 2009

I seem to have a story about everyone, don't I? When Jessica and Jared came to my studio this past August, it was literally 100 degrees inside my studio with my little air conditioner on! Jared saw how uncomfortable I was and said: "Let's go sit outside where it may be cooler." We had a nice meeting sitting outside where there was a breeze and I was actually touched by their consideration. They are both super sweet....in fact, they rescued Oscar and you can see how they all love each other in the shots I took!


In a word, Jessica and Jared, and their relationship, is precious. There is something very sweet and tender about them together. Case in point: "The burr incident" What is this you ask? As a photographer, I've been in some crazy places and I've tripped, been around spiders, snakes, other bugs, in weeds, water, etc. Not always fun, but I do it for the shot! Here I asked Jessica and Jared to sit on a dune and there some weeds on it here and there. They both hopped up on the dune, in fact Jessica took a running leap! Once they were up on the dune, they both announced that they had something sticking into them. Jessica had a burr that actually pierced her leather glove and was sticking into her hand. You can see some burrs on Jared's coat:


Photobucket


Jessica had a boo boo!


Photobucket


Here's the beautiful ring!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I wonder what these guys were doing?


Photobucket


Parasailing? In December?


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Finally, I couldn't resist a few more shots of the very-handsome Oscar!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Thanks to Jessica and Jared for being such troopers and not letter a few burrs dampen their spirits! I've never had injured clients before, so this was a first for me. I can't wait for their wedding in September; I know they've been working hard at all the details and I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

1 comments:

elainey said...

what a beautiful couple! i ♥ your photos denise. you capture the nice smile, and all other emotions...the love and excitement that your subjects feel. =)