Twitter Updates

Update

Sunday, November 08, 2009

I just wanted to take a minute to update everyone on the status of holiday shoots, placing orders, etc. I am, and have been for some time, completely booked for the rest of this year. I have shoots scheduled into the first week of December and that's all I can take for this year. This fall has been completely crazy which I'm very thankful for. I am now booking for Spring 2010 and already have shoots scheduled for March, April and May (that is excluding my weddings which begin in February).


I sent an email to all current clients who haven't placed their orders yet, and since I've done that, orders have been coming in steadily. In order for prints, cards, and canvas prints to arrive by the holidays, those orders must be placed by the day after Thanksgiving. All digital file orders and DVD's can be ordered up until the second week of December. If you haven't placed your order yet, don't worry you still have a few weeks!


I've had a lot of fun this fall; I've met so many wonderful couples and families, so I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for their business!


Here's a shot I took at my studio on film!


Photobucket

0 comments: