Twitter Updates

Swedesboro Family Portraits

Monday, October 26, 2009

I have to thank Denise for calling me over the years to come and photograph her beautiful family. I have a shot of their daughter, from our first shoot together, hanging in my studio and it remains maybe my favorite shot, ever, of a child! These are a few shots from last weekend's session. The rain, on Friday, held out for us (which based on my luck lately was a miracle :)


As I've said before, with kids, you gotta get a good group picture early in the session... This would make a nice holiday card.


Photobucket


Or this would...


Photobucket


Now for the kids.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Two year olds are difficult to shoot, but this turned out great! He LOVED the football~


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


What is this? A crabapple or a black walnut? Anyone know? If you do, leave a comment please!


Photobucket


Denise and I think the same. She asked me to take shots in the now-past-their-prime flowers, and if you know me you know I loved the idea!


Photobucket


Photobucket


And for the final shot, one cutie with a hint of chocolate around the mouth...


Photobucket

0 comments: