Twitter Updates

one of these things is not like the other....

Saturday, October 03, 2009

All of these shots were taken on film with the exception of the second shot, which is digital. You can tell the difference (well, I guess that depends on how old your monitor is :) but I can easily tell the difference and I think I'm leaning towards preferring film. The film seems to handle the skin tones so much better.



We are leaving today to go to Maryland. I'm shooting a special party for one of my favorite families! Then Norman, Ethan and I are headed off to Annapolis for the night. Tomorrow we'll head back and then I have an engagement shoot with one of my 2010 couples! Should be a beautiful weekend filled with fun, family and friends.



Photobucket


Digital:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments: