Twitter Updates

Jamie and Mike Vist 19 S. Main Street, Mullica Hill, NJ!

Monday, October 05, 2009

I designed a guest sign-in book for Jamie and Mike's wedding from our engagement session images. They drove over to the studio to pick it up one day about a month ago, and I happened to have my new film camera with me. They graciously volunteered to let me take a few shots of them. Here they are. These are straight out of the camera with no editing at all. Look at the glorious color! Best of all, while it may have been more expensive than digital, it certainly was easier.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

jamie.rizzotte said...

while we may have gotten a little lost on the way there... darn map quest... i'm so glad we finally made our way there! not only is the guest book more than i could of ever asked for, i love love love these pictures as well!

Denise Mabilog said...

You guys are too cute..that's why the pix turned out so good!