Twitter Updates

Hoops

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Film shots of E playing basketball.


I didn't plan this but felt today that I should tell a little story about my son. Last night was his first "boy/girl" party which was held at the home of a local classmate. It appears that about 50 people were there. He came home from school, ate, took a shower, and used wayyyyyy to much chocolate Axe on himself. When I walked into the family room I said: "Wow, did you use some Axe?" It fades quickly, so it ended up fine.


When we picked him up at 10pm, there were kids all over the place! I had to call him, to tell him we were out front in the car waiting, since didn't want me to come up to the house. When he got in the car he was miserable (tired and irritable). He wouldn't talk about the party.


Now, I know my son and should have realized. He was HUNGRY. He woke me up at 1:30 am to tell me he needed to eat and that he was so hungry he couldn't sleep. I made him pancakes and he was back to his normal happy self. If this is a hint of what may be in store during his teen years, I'm not sure I can handle it! And don't tell him I posted this story, he'd be mortified if he knew.....



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments: