Twitter Updates

Annapolis

Friday, October 23, 2009

You may recall, for those of you regular readers, that Norman, Ethan and I took a trip to Annapolis, MD, a few weeks ago. I was shooting Judy and Don's 50th Wedding Anniversary party, and then we went to Annapolis for the evening. I had my film camera along to take shots in Annapolis. My camera dates back to the early 80's. It's completely manual, from focusing, to film loading and advancing. There are times, I admit, when I push the shutter and expect the film to advance. I just got my film back from Richard Photo Lab in LA. Here you go!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Not a bad idea to have a cupcake!


Photobucket


Photobucket


I think, out of all the rolls of film I got back, this is my favorite shot.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I LOVE the grain in this high ISO film!


Photobucket


Photobucket


These last two are from the car...Norman was driving with the top down.


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments: