Twitter Updates

Melissa and Josh, Shannon's Country House, Atco, NJ

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Here it is! One super-huge post from Melissa and Josh's wedding this past weekend. I'd like to say a few words before you jump into the pictures. The day was so special, but yet but I'm having trouble putting words to it. Melissa and Josh had a perfect day. Their guests were full of love for them, and for each other, so that the entire day was just a joyous event. Everyone had FUN at the reception which was held at Shannon's Country House in Atco, NJ. People were so kind to Rich and I we were treated like family. Truly, there was a lotta love happening on Saturday.


I wish Melissa and Josh a lifetime of happiness. Enjoy the Bahamas!



Photobucket


Now you know I LOVED these RED shoes!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


May be my favorite shot of a bride....EVER!


Photobucket


Melissa was so full of JOY and laughter all day.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The color of the day was spectacular~


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Our handsome groom!


Photobucket


The church from the balcony using my tilt shift lens...


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Married!


Photobucket


I know it's blurry, but I like it anyway!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Amazing!!!


Photobucket


Even More AMAZING!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Tables were named after wines. Works for me :)


Photobucket


The cake and the food, at Shannon's Country House (Atco, NJ) was wonderful. Really.


Photobucket


Here's an instance where someone's flash went off at the same time I pressed my shutter. Love how it turned out!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Melissa's sister, Natalie, who was the Maid of Honor, gave an amazing toast. I literally had tears in my eyes.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Another instance where someone's flash went off as I was taking a shot. I love this one too!


Photobucket


The cute couple who caught the bouquet and garter...


Photobucket


Last, but not least, the beautiful rings. Josh didn't want to give me his ring, but he finally did :)


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comments:

Keri said...

Amazing work, D!
I absolutely love the color of the bridesmaids' dresses.
Melissa made a lovely bride. Congratulations to them both!