Twitter Updates

Film

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy Saturday. It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day here in South Jersey. I'm headed over to the studio today to meet with two couples to talk about their 2010 weddings! Speaking of weddings, I shot a beautiful wedding yesterday. I had my second shooter Rich along and he and I worked together wonderfully and he was a big help to me. I look forward to working with him on more weddings, and I look forward to getting his DVD of all his shots.

I hadn't had a wedding in about 6 weeks, so after getting to bed late, not sleeping well, and waking up early, I'm sorta feeling today like I was hit by a truck. I'm sure it'll be fine soon enough....as soon as my big cup of coffee kicks in!

Now, on to the topic of the day....FILM. There's something about film that I just love. You might not notice it, but I do.

Here's a shot to prove I was using film!

Photobucket


Ethan looks good on film.

Photobucket


...and his favorite thing.

Photobucket


Stop in tomorrow to see some additional shots on film and then Monday for Jenn and Derrick's wedding.

0 comments: