Twitter Updates

Film

Monday, August 10, 2009

Hey! I'm back this week! I shot film all last week. 4 rolls of color and 2 of black and white. I took my film to the CVS to get the images onto a CD. They messed up the b/w so I have no images from those 2 rolls. The color turned out fine. What in the world was I thinking about taking my film to the CVS. Really. I was just looking for the convenience, but I should have known better.

These flowers look amazing on film. I apologize for the small pix, but the images on the CD's were small. Stop in this week to see more pix taken with my film camera. The camera leaks light (it is 20+ years old) so I have to get that repaired as I think I want to work film into my weddings! I LOVE the colors and the grain that film produces and I'm sure with a better camera and professonal lab, the shots will be amazing.

Click on any image to see it larger.






This is my favorite:

0 comments: