Twitter Updates

The Swedesboro Diner

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

We have a new diner in town called, guess what? The Swedesboro Diner! It is excellent for breakfast. We've been there four or five times and everytime E gets the same thing: Belgian waffle with creamed chipped beef on top. I know it sounds weird, but it actually tastes really good.

All shots taken w/ my iPhone and an application called "Toy Camera". Very fun, I think!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


This was taken in the car, with the top down, en route to the diner. Don't worry, I was not driving!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jody said...

lol yes Very cool. At first when I opened the page I was ... Whattt did she Do to her photo's to make them green lol.

So the diner is good huh? You may find me there someday. Quinton does Not have a nice diner =/

Robin said...

Love these photos, the perspective, the tones. Thanks, Robin
http://robineyephotography.blogspot.com/